Wednesday, 10 September 2014

the storm

                          the storm
‘’Bam’’ I heard hailstones smacking against the window  The storm was raging and the puffy dark clouds spewed up lighting
as I walked downstairs,to turn on the light. The light                  immediately went off again, so i went back upstairs . I saw a man in the corner of my eye. He had purple lips a pale face and  shivering legs .but it was all part of my imagination  I heard raging wind whooshing as though it was   growling at me. The watery roof  was dripping like a shower I heard hailstone    banging against the shed.
suddenly I heard puddles splashing  . I looked out the window,
the trees looked like they were being swept away by the vicious wind. the storm was subsiding  yae as I yelled happily  .

No comments:

Post a Comment